Hormone Replacement/ Peptides
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a peptide composed of 29 amino acids. It is similar in structure to growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). Sermorelin was approved by the FDA to treat children, but many functional medical providers are using it off label to optimize growth hormone levels (IGF-1) in adults. It is best to administer Sermorelin at night by subcutaneous injection. Sermorelin works best when taken at night because it maximizes the body’s natural cycle of releasing growth hormone during REM sleep.
How does Sermorelin work?
It mimics GHRH by stimulating the pituitary gland’s natural production of human growth hormone.
Benefits of Sermorelin?
- Enhance quality of sleep
- More energy
- Increased muscle mass and bone density
- Improved ability to burn fat
- Short recovery and repair time from injuries
- Strengthens the cardiovascular system and immune system
- Improve cognition and memory
- Increase sex drive
- Accelerated wound healing
- Improved skin quality and higher collagen density
What you need to know!
- Minimum treatment is 3 months. However, it is recommended to remain on peptide therapy for 6 months for best results!
- Sermorelin treatment is self-administered through subcutaneous injections 5-7 nights per week, typically in the abdominal fat.
- Sermorelin should be stored in the refrigerator.
- It should not be used while pregnant or breastfeeding or in patients with cancer.
- Mild side effects that may occur include pain or redness at injection site and rarely patients report dizziness, flushing, headache or hyperactivity.
- Because Sermorelin is natural, there’s no fear of the loss of natural HGH production or worry for the risk of excessive dosage.
Price and Lab Work
- Initial Consult Fee: $280
- Monthly Cost: $200/month
- We will monitor your IGF-1 levels initially and 6 months after starting Sermorelin.