$1,650 program enrollment cost$50 consult fee- 30 minute visit with PA/NP to see if you are candidate and learn about program
(If you enroll on the spot- this is applied towards the $1650)
What’s included in the 6 month program:
- 1 Initial Consult with PA/NP- full History physical exam will be completed.
- The weight loss drug Semaglutide-hydroxocobalamin will be prescribed at the first visit if you are a candidate.
- 1 Initial Consult with Dietician (1 hour, 1 on 1)
- Patient will be given packet with information on meal prepping, healthy habits, grocery shopping list, food options, lifestyle changes, the importance of intermittent fasting, & set point theory among other useful information! This will be tailored to the individual patient based on your discussion with Amy (Our amazing Dietician) and your health history.
- 5 Follow ups follow up visit with PA/NP every four weeks to assess weight loss and titrate your medication!
- 5 support group dietician visits
- 6 – Vitamin D shots (monthly)
- 6 – hydration IVs (+ Zofran if needed)
Shaped by SupportIV “Slim”$275 for the initial consult (includes consult with Medical provider and separate consult with our Dietician)
$75 for each monthly follow up with our Medial Provider
Does not come with IVs, booster shots, or support group. Does not include cost of follow up appointments.
You may be a candidate if:You have a BMI > 30 OR BMI > 27 + one or more of the following:
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Fatty Liver Disease
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
How does it work?Semaglutide is a GLP-1 (Glucagon like peptide-1) agonist. It mimics a hormone that targets areas of the brain involved in regulating appetite & food intake. It also slows gastric emptying. Feeling fuller longer and having control over hunger and cravings aid in weight loss! In a 68 week trial, the participants lost an average of of 35 lbs lost (~15% of body weight). The average starting weight was 232 lbs.
More about Semaglutide-hydoxocoblamain (B12)
How to take it:This drug is a subcutaneous injection- it is given by the patient weekly. It can be taken with or without meal. The injections are given with an insulin needle in the abdomen, thigh, or upper arm.
What happens if I miss a dose?Take the missed dose ASAP! (As long as there is at least 48 hours before your NEXT dose is due)
How is the drug stored?The vial must be stored in the refrigerator.
How do I get the medication once it is prescribed?You can pick up the medication from the pharmacy or it will be shipped to your home.
What are the possible side effects?Some patients experience mild nausea and GI upset.
How much weight should I expect to lose?The average patient lost about 35 lbs, or ~15% of their body weight.
I am pregnant/trying to get pregnant/breastfeeding. Am I a candidate?If you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant within 1 year you are not a candidate for this medication.
ABOUT OUR TEAM
Dr Tom Lavin, MD
Weight loss specialist
Samantha Spansel, PA-C
Amy Davis, RD